You know what time it is,
Tune In Tuesdays!
Ya Ya Ya for new music!
1. Tattoos On This Town - Jason Aldean : So precious.
2. Hallelujah - Phil Wickham : This rendition could be one of the best I've ever heard - and for some reason i've heard a ton.
3. Until We Get It Right (acoustic) - Jeff LeBlanc : Random find, but wonderful nonetheless
4. This Time - Pia Toscano : Not a huge fan of women's voices - but this one's a pretty strong anthem haha
5. We Own The Night - Selena Gomez & The Scene : Is Selena copying Lady Antebellum? Doesn't matter. But LA is a bit better.. #sorryselena
6. Bring Me Down - Miranda Lambert : Gotta Love Miranda
7. Papi - J. Lo : Another great J.Lo hit? Get it fo yo papiiii
8. Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato : The truth is - Demi has taken over my life. Its fine. I'm not embarrassed about it.
9. Glad You Came - The Wanted : It's been on repeat. Nothing else to say.
10. No Regrets - Dappy : Another anthem.. I need to found like 10 countries with all the anthems i've found
11. Fly - Nicki Minaj Ft. Rihanna : I'm still not really sure how I feel about this one - thoughts?
12. Got 2 Luv U - Sean Paul Ft. Alexis Jordan : I thought Sean Paul wasn't going to make it past the early 2000s.. but look who resurfaced!
13. Alone Again (ft. P Reign) - Alyssa Reid : "Alone" by Heart mixed with some techno-rap stuff? Sounds perfect to me
14. Soldier - Gavin DeGraw : Favorite off the new album
15. Tonight Is The Night - Outasight : I hate the word "banger" but this may fall under this category
That's it for the tunes... but one last thing..
May have watched two episodes of this this afternoon. I LOVE it.
Kind of juvenile, but pretty funny.
Not to mention the main character's love interest is DE-VINE..
Yup. I'll take him.
And I'll leave you with that eye candy on your mind...
Let's get wild and crazy Tuesday night! woohoo..
But not really. I have a date with my mom hahah